Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.666 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,873 ден (Mex$ 17,583) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)