Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.507 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,418 ден (R$ 3,407) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)