Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.323 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,671 ден (R$ 3,398) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)