Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09389 MKD / XOF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 88% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,779 ден (700,630 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)