Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09341 MKD / XOF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 89% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,392 ден (689,325 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)