Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.310 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 59% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,159 ден ($1,052) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)