Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.279 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 57% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,072 ден ($1,015) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)