Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17690 MKD / AOA *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 78,698 ден (444,872 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (43 minutes ago)