Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.231 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,557 ден (€1,038) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)