Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.592 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,899 ден (€1,102) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)