Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.575 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 98% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,325 ден (€1,158) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)