Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09378 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 132% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 94,979 ден (1,012,786 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)