Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.550 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 98% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,128 ден (€1,123) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)