Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.239 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 131% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 87,701 ден (€1,432) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (42 minutes ago)