Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.193 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,010 ден (元5,006) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)