Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.376 MKD / CZK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,981 ден (23,562 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (29 minutes ago)