Cost of living in León, Spain vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.563 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,624 ден (€1,245) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)