Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.666 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,790 ден (Mex$ 17,927) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)