Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.242 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,280 ден (2,758 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)