Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.239 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 144% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,723 ден (€1,514) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)