Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.563 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 172% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,031 ден (€1,592) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)