Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.050 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 136% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,027 ден (£1,214) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)