Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.330 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,943 ден ($1,462) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)