Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.239 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,054 ден (€1,128) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (43 minutes ago)