Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.602 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 125% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,113 ден (€1,495) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)