Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.502 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 152% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,729 ден (€1,475) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)