Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14951 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 48% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,190 ден (355,755 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)