Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44892 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,005 ден (75,750 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)