Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 MKD / HNL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,711 ден (L 23,616) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)