Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.217 MKD / HNL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 40% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,866 ден (L 26,551) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)