Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.897 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,560 ден (3,391TL) in Kütahya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)