Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.383 MKD / GHS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 63% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,919 ден (GH₵5,440) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)