Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.101 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,551 ден (RM4,622) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)