Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.075 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,777 ден (RM3,272) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)