Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.251 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,001 ден (RM3,321) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)