Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.463 MKD / NOK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 221% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 122,084 ден (kr 18,890) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)