Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.511 MKD / NOK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 222% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 132,207 ден (kr 20,306) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)