Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 MKD / RSD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 49% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,592 ден (102,761 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)