Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 MKD / RSD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 43% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,896 ден (106,978 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)