Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.834 MKD / HKD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 249% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 125,465 ден (HK$18,360) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)