Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.100 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,357 ден (RM3,692) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)