Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 8% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,902 ден (₨46,545) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)