Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,475 ден (руб 46,974) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)