Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.472 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,564 ден (3,017TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)