Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.132 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,510 ден (4,196TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (38 minutes ago)