Cost of living in Kollam, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.758 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,397 ден (₨45,366) in Kollam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (42 minutes ago)