Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14310 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,727 ден (221,711 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)