Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MKD / UZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 22,816 ден (3,488,240 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)