Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00648 MKD / UZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,081 ден (4,331,966 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)