Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49593 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,462 ден (¥111,833) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)