Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47389 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,330 ден (¥127,309) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)