Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,278 ден (₨52,123) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)