Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.523 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,397 ден (€1,226) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)