Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47692 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 235% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 117,417 ден (¥246,197) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)