Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,054 ден (32,018 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)