Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,197 ден (31,937 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)