Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.636 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,646 ден (25,450 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)