Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,783 ден (28,080 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)