Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.647 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,805 ден (29,018 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)