Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,846 ден (Shilling73,222) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)