Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,306 ден (Shilling98,740) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)