Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,505 ден (Shilling98,683) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)