Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.902 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,105 ден (21,606₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)