Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 27,080 ден (13,512₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (36 minutes ago)