Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04541 MKD / IQD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,435 ден (978,444 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)