Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,664 ден (2,593,628 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (29 minutes ago)