Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03359 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 139% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,286 ден (2,628,453 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)